Whether it’s mobile app development, big data or a project coding in Java or C#, our engineers work in teams that use Agile to keep up in a fast-paced technology environment. At ISE, our software engineers work on diverse projects using a variety of software languages. We look for people who want to expand their knowledge by learning new and emerging technologies.
You will have the opportunity to analyze user needs and develop solutions for clients from a wide range of industries including communications, education, telematics, transportation and health care. We are looking for process and detail oriented Software Engineers with strong communication skills and a passion for learning new technologies. If that describes you, take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity!
Position is responsible for documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clean code.
Essential duties include:
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, work processes, investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures, updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational activities, etc.
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential; preparing and installing solutions by determin
- Demonstrated understanding of programming concepts, practices and procedures and object-oriented concepts
- Demonstrated ability with C, C++, C#, JAVA, communications systems, web services architecture and/or system level requirements capture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Transportation domain knowledge
- Working understanding of Agile
- Experience with unit testing, Android, git, CI/CD experience
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as required
- Overtime as required
- Travel as required
Think we’re a good fit for your career goals? Apply now via the Trimble application form.