eFleetSuite – FMCSA 395 Subpart B Compliant Electronic Driver Logs Application
Our team began designing and implementing electronic driver log systems over twenty years ago. This unrivaled experience has resulted in our industry-leading eFleetSuite Electronic Driver Logs application.
eFleetSuite’s Driver Logs application is an easy-to-use, full-featured application specifically designed for quick adoption by fleets and telematics service providers. At Southeastern Freight Lines the eFleetSuite Driver Logs application has been custom integrated and deployed fleet-wide, processing over 30,000 driver logs monthly.
The end-to-end Electronic Driver Logs application meets and exceeds all FMCSA 395 Subpart B regulations for Hours of Service compliance. It captures all required information for the driver’s log and automatically calculates driver’s time remaining based on various daily and weekly limits. Comprehensive back-office reporting allows fleet personnel to make proactive decisions to avoid HOS violations and focus on resource optimization.
The ISE Driver Logs application is comprised of three major components:
- Driver Interface: Resides in the vehicle on a Windows or Android display. In-vehicle hardware is connected to the vehicle data bus.
- Communications Channel: Exchanges information between the vehicle and web application.
- Web Interface: Reporting allows access to driver logs, violations, driver time, mileage summaries, driver availability amongst others.
- Hours of Service records are automatically captured eliminating manual entries. Full support for co-drivers.
- Automated calculations keep drivers informed of driving availability which assists in time management.
- Visual and audible warnings help keep drivers compliant In-vehicle log history ensures clean roadside inspections.
- Driver logs are easily viewed, edited and printed. Original records are retained for auditing purposes.
- Real-time driver availability assists fleets in resource allocation and load planning.
- Reporting allows access to driver logs, violations, driver time, mileage summaries, driver availability amongst others.
- Automated back-office record retention reduces clerical time.
Fleets and telematics service providers license Driver Logs and leverage the extensive API library to implement the desired driver workflow, share information between applications, integrate with vehicle bus connectivity (black box) and share information between applications. Web services are available to export data from the website to third party systems. eFleetSuite can be white labeled to reflect telematics service providers’ branding and further integrated and customized to your specific requirements.