Intuitive, comprehensive, commercial-grade telematics compliance application.
Need help with compliance? eFleetSuite, ISE’s commercial-grade compliance application, has been specifically designed from the ground up for adoption by telematics service providers and fleets alike. We’ve taken the time to understand the latest FMCSA rules and regulations, so you can have piece of mind. Many partners have successfully deployed eFleetSuite software within their existing telematics system and have benefited from eFleetSuite’s ease to use, ease of implementation, and flexible deployment options.
eFleetSuite is designed to provide paperless compliance with federal regulations.
Each application is a complete end-to-end solution consisting of an easy to use in-vehicle interface, cloud hosted web portal, and communication channel which exchanges information between vehicle and web portal.
- Electronic Driver Logs automates driver and back-office record keeping of all information required to comply with Hours of Service reporting. Companies have visibility to real-time driver/vehicle availability.
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting assists drivers by electronically documenting pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Reports are filed automatically and back-office personnel are notified of issues requiring repair.
- Compliance Mapping is designed for single and multi-vehicle operations. ISE’s Mapping application shows the location, duty status and availability of all drivers/vehicles to improve fleet visibility and operational performance.
- Fuel Tax Data Collection records fuel tax data such as GPS and odometer readings which can be sent to third party fuel tax providers for filing.
Deploying eFleetSuite is easy as it has been designed with a modular architecture optimized for deployments with telematics service providers and fleets with existing telematics systems. Click here to see a sample of ISE’s eFleetSuite partners.
- Can be integrated into nearly any telematics or fleet deployed solution.
- Mobile applications are hardware agonistic and can be run on Windows and Android fixed displays or mobile devices. Click here for more information.
- Full set of APIs allow driver workflow customization allowing a seamless user experience with existing applications.
- Web and mobile applications can be white labeled to provide consistent branding.