Scottsdale, AZ – GPS Insight, a top technology provider of GPS vehicle and asset tracking solutions for commercial and government fleets, announced today the release of the new GPS Insight Hours of Service solution enabling organizations with a paperless Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) compliant system.
GPS Insight’s Hours of Service (HOS) solution leverages the field-proven strength of Innovative Software Engineering’s (ISE) eFleetSuite application and the ELD-2000, a brand new GPS Insight-powered Android tablet, to deliver best-in-class GPS fleet tracking, real-time electronic driver logs, Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR), and navigation for FMCSA compliance and superior fleet intelligence.
The secure, end-to-end solution features customizable pre and post trip DVIR to eliminate paperwork, reduces manual input errors, and ensures vehicles are repaired in a timely manner. Electronic Driver Logs automatically capture driver log information and comprehensive back-office reporting allows fleet personnel to make proactive decisions to avoid hours of service violations. It also provides navigation capabilities that improve routing efficiency. Automated electronic data collection offers a number of benefits to both drivers and fleet management departments:
- Prevent use of fatigued drivers
- Less stressful, streamlined roadside inspections
- Reduction in paperwork
Fleet Management Benefits
- Real-Time data improves logistics and dispatch
- Prevent citations from paperwork errors
- Insurance discounts
“ISE is very excited to expand its partnership with GPS Insight and deploy eFleetSuite on their new Android platform,” said ISE President Hass Machlab. “Our teams closely collaborated to integrate our eFleetSuite application empowering GPS Insight customers with the necessary tools to improve driver safety and ensure compliance with FMCSA regulations.”
“GPS Insight is thrilled to announce the release of our new HOS compliant solution. This next generation solution further enhances our long-standing relationship with industry leading HOS software provider ISE, says Elliot Batcheller, VP Operations at GPS Insight. “The enhanced solution will allow GPS Insight to leverage our expertise in GPS tracking while also providing an in-cab Android tablet that will feature robust DVIR, HOS, and truck routing applications.”
GPS Insight’s HOS solution complies with the current FMCSA 395.15 requirements and will be updated to comply with Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate requirements when they are announced.
About GPS Insight:
GPS Insight is the leading technology provider of GPS fleet tracking software for fleet-based companies. They utilize high quality GPS hardware and add the software customization and enhancements which these companies demand. Using the GPS Insight Fleet & Asset Tracking Solution, companies realize a significant increase in efficiency and gain insight into all aspects of their fleet operations. GPS Insight provides a highly flexible solution, which includes a wide range of customized reports, alerts, and other innovative features that can be tailored to meet specific customer requirements and ensure maximum return on investment.
Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) is a leading engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end mobile and enterprise solutions. Our business is segmented into three divisions, each focused on an aspect of our company:
- ISE’s Professional Services provides our clients with the complete spectrum of software engineering services to solve their business challenges with the help of ISE’s extensive perspective and experience.
- Our Compliance Services provides ISE’s commercial-grade telematics platform, eFleetSuite, which includes robust safety & compliance applications such as electronic driver logs and DVIR applications to business partners worldwide.
- ISE’s Fleet Services leverages our professional and compliance services to provide an end-to-end safety-focused solution geared toward satisfying commercial fleet customer and partner needs throughout North America.
Learn more at www.iseinc.biz
Marketing Manager at GPS Insight
7201 E. Henkel Way, Suite 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- GPS Insight Announces New Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Solution for Best-In-Class Fleet Management - September 2, 2015
- ISE Fleet Services’ Chris Nelson provides input to American Cranes & Transport Magazine Regarding an FMCSA HOS Exemption - August 13, 2015
- ISE opens learning ‘garage’ for high schoolers - August 11, 2015