CORALVILLE, IA (March 6, 2017) – Two cloud seminars will be taking place in late March, as Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) and Palo Alto Networks work together to bring awareness of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to the state of Iowa.
The free, 2-hour breakfast seminars are scheduled to take place in West Des Moines, at the Marriott Hotel on March, 22nd, and in Coralville, at the University of Iowa BioVentures Center on March 23rd. Both events will be held from 8am-10am and include a complimentary breakfast (registration starts at 7:30 a.m. both days).
The purpose of these events is to educate individuals working in technical, financial, and leadership roles of the benefits of migrating workloads to the cloud. An overview of Amazon Web Services will be presented, along with insight into securing workloads and a discussion around migration strategies.
ISE was recently recognized as recognized as a Standard Consulting Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN). APN Consulting Partners are professional services firms that help customers of all sizes design, architect, build, migrate and manage their workloads and applications on AWS.
About Innovative Software Engineering
Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) is a leading engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end mobile and enterprise solutions. ISE’s business includes three inter-related divisions:
- Professional Services offers clients a complete spectrum of software engineering services, including IoT / Telematics, Big Data, Cloud, Mobile App Development, and Agile Consulting.
- Innovation Services provides the capability to achieve and sustain short and long-term growth throughout the entire organization. This approach allows ISE to remain focused on enhancing the customer’s experience as they look for technology solutions.
- Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers’ hours-of-service and vehicle maintenance compliance, which results in a safer, more profitable operation.
Latest posts by Innovative Software Engineering (ISE) (see all)
- PeopleNet To Offer ISE eFleetSuite Solutions - October 31, 2017
- Helping Build Our Future Through the ISE Coding Garage - October 10, 2017
- UI’s protostudios co-sponsors ISE Coding Garage for local high school students - August 16, 2017