Collaboration to give small fleets additional compliance-only solutions ahead of ELD mandate
PeopleNet, a leading provider of fleet mobility technology announced recently that it will offer ISE Fleet Services’ eFleetSuite electronic logging devices (ELDs). ISE is an engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end Internet of Things (IoT) and telematics solutions. The ability to offer eFleetSuite complements PeopleNet’s larger portfolio of safety and compliance solutions, which includes its eDriver Logs ELD, Video Intelligence, Onboard Event Recording, Speed Monitoring and others. PeopleNet and ISE are Trimble Companies.
“ISE has an extensive track record of helping fleets maintain safety and compliance,” said Glenn Williams, Division Vice President of Territory Sales & Channels for PeopleNet. “As the demand for ELDs continues to grow, this collaboration allows us to leverage that expertise and address the market need for standalone solutions that meet the mandate’s requirements.”
PeopleNet will offer ISE ELDs specifically to fleets with less than 50 vehicles who are looking for a compliance-only solution. ISE’s ELD solution is self-certified and compliant with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)’s ELD mandate, which goes into effect Dec. 18, 2017.
“Many fleets do not require a full-featured solution, they just want to ensure that they are compliant with the upcoming mandate,” said Chris Nelson, Vice President of ISE Fleet Services Division. “Working with PeopleNet allows us to better serve these fleets and to give them additional choice when looking for compliance-only products.”
Small fleets looking for an ELD solution can purchase now by visiting: www.peoplenetonline.com/ISE.
ISE, a Trimble Company, is an engineering and systems integration firm that delivers innovative, end-to-end mobile and enterprise solutions. ISE’s business includes three divisions:
- Professional Services offers clients a complete spectrum of software engineering services, including IoT/Telematics, Big Data, Cloud, Mobile App Development, and Agile Consulting.
- Innovation Services provides ISE the capability to achieve and sustain short- and long-term growth throughout the entire organization.
- Fleet Services leverages decades of transportation technology expertise to offer a configurable end-to-end solution to manage drivers’ hours of service and vehicle maintenance compliance, and has been specifically designed from the ground up for adoption by telematics service providers and fleets alike.
For more information, visit https://www.iseinc.biz.
PeopleNet provides solutions to help fleets improve safety and compliance and reduce costs. PeopleNet’s network communications, mobility and analytics products are used by more than 2,000 truckload, LTL, private, and energy services fleets throughout North America. PeopleNet was established in 1994 and is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, with an office in Ontario, Canada. PeopleNet is a Trimble Company and part of its international Transportation and Logistics Division. For more information, visit www.peoplenetonline.com.
- PeopleNet To Offer ISE eFleetSuite Solutions - October 31, 2017
- Helping Build Our Future Through the ISE Coding Garage - October 10, 2017
- UI’s protostudios co-sponsors ISE Coding Garage for local high school students - August 16, 2017